Friday, February 24, 2012

Preparing For All things Magical

Very often when doing different forms of Magic, True Magic, Living Prayer, Benevolent Magic and so on there are words to say in preparation. These are the words I most often recommend you say: "I am asking for all the most benevolent energies that are available for me to be all around me and all about me now." Sometimes we say it this way, "I am asking that all the most benevolent energies that are available for me now be all around me and all about me now." And sometimes we even say it this way, "I am asking that all the most benevolent energies that are available for me now be all around me and all about me."

You can use any version of this but only one of them any time you are going to do something that needs such energies. You don't have to use the same version every time, use the version that feels best to you.

If - before, during or after you feel energy come up strongly when preparing to say these words or in the midst of saying them, pause for a moment until the energy fades a little bit but does not go away completely. These are those energies - benevolent beings of light and so on that are coming to support what you are going to do. So you want to welcome them. That's why it's important not to rush on and say all the words or they will not be as involved as they might be if you wait for the energy to fade a bit. When it fades a bit that is almost like them saying - okay, you can continue.

Goodlife.

No comments: