Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Robert Shapiro: Shaman, Mystic, Professional Trance Channel



Greetings. I am a Mystical Man practicing in the world of shamanism and incorporating the wisdom from great spirit teachers whom I have channeled. Many of these teachers have been published in books that can be found on Amazon and other fine bookstores. 

I have extensive training in interacting with energies and with life forms from the tiniest molecular to the largest beings even beyond our planet. It is possible with training, to interact with life forms in all ways that are benevolent. The key is keeping it benevolent for all beings, without exception.

As a Professional Trance Channel I have great appreciation for my publisher who has supported my work in books and magazine articles. I am presenting myself to you in this way because I want you to understand that the nature of my work is now greatly focused on the mystical. I am also committed to supporting all life in the most benevolent way through all the shamanic ways that are available to me.

I am hopeful that many of you will consider some of the things that I am publishing on blogs and that are published in the books as to whether they may be valuable in your life or even something to think about. It is my intention to do all I can to improve the quality of life for all peoples. On that note, I wish you a most benevolent good life.


1 comment:

Robert Shapiro said...

For m......@gmail.com: On 3-8-16 you left a comment stating that you would like to translate one of my books into Dutch. I'll contact you soon from my hotmail address. Goodlife